Quantum Corporation, founded in 1980, is a global leader in data protection and meets the needs of companies in solutions and storage services (tape drives and DLTtape™ technology, a reference for the backup).
The company has developed its activity in the backup field on disc with a solution emulating a tape library and optimised for data protection.
Quantum recorded for the fiscal year closed at March 31, 2002 a sales turnover of roughly 1.1 billion dollars.
- Put forward the Quantum products and know-how.
- Position the new managing team strategy.
- Improve the expertise of Quantum on the computer storage market.
- Organize press days with individual talks to present the new products and new technologies.
- Editorial monitoring in order to identify the files in which the experts can write and present their offer and introduce the Quantum offer.
- Pro-active approach towards IT editorial offices to propose their technical expertise.
- Distribution of press releases.
- Products to targeted newspapers.
- Individual appointments proposed.